How fun is this? And best of all – all vegan!
Prep time: 25 mins
- 1 pack Violife Grated Original (£2.50 RSP, available at Asda, Morrisons, Waitrose & Ocado)
- 2 ciabatta rolls
- 4 small courgettes, cut into ribbons using a peeler
- 4 black olives, in slices
For the sauce:
- 150g tomato sauce
- 2 Tbsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp dried oregano
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt, to taste
- 1 tsp pepper, to taste
- Make the tomato marinara sauce by blending all ingredients together in a blender until combined.
- Slice the bread rolls in half and spread with marinara sauce. Top with Violife Grated Original, courgette ribbons (resembling a mummy) and use the olive slices to make eyes.
- Place the rolls on a lined baking tray in the oven and cook at 180°C for around 15 minutes
Thanks to Violife for this fabulous recipe.