How cute are these? For big kids and little kids……we are making these for Halloween!
Prep time: 45 mins
For the ghosts:
- 1 pack Violife Creamy Original (£2.50 RSP, available at Asda, Coop, Tesco, M&S, Waitrose & Ocado)
- 1 bag white vegan marshmallows
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla essence
- 100ml coconut cream
- 2 Tbsp Agave syrup
For the brownies:
- 140g plain flour
- 20g cocoa powder
- 200g caster sugar
- 80ml vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 200g vegan dark chocolate, melted
- 240ml coconut milk
- 75g vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line a 20X20cm tin with baking paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add flour, cocoa powder, sugar, and whisk to mix.
Add oil, vanilla, melted chocolate and coconut milk. Mix with a wooden spoon until combined. Add chocolate chips (keeping some for the ghost decorations) and mix gently.
- Pour batter into the baking tin and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium mixing bowl whisk the Violife Creamy with the coconut cream, agave syrup and vanilla essence.
- When the brownies have cooled down, cut into equal squares. Place a marshmallow on each square, using a little bit of the Creamy mixture as ‘glue’.
- Using a spoon, pour the creamy mixture over the marshmallow, resembling a ghost shape. Use the remaining chocolate chips to decorate with eyes and mouths.
A big thanks to Violife for this ghoulishly delicious recipe.