A delicious and quick vegan meaty stir fry – easy and quick … perfect for the evening after a busy day. Add in some wilted spinach for a boost of green!
- 1 pack of Moving Mountains® Beef Tender Strips
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of dark soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- ½ teaspoon of dry chilli flakes
- 2 garlic cloves
- 6cm slice of fresh ginger
- 1 lime
- 1 fresh chilli
- Small bunch of spring onions
- 250g of eggless noodles
- 300g stir fry vegetables
- Add two tablespoons of olive oil to a large pan or wok over a medium heat.
- Finely dice the garlic cloves and fresh ginger. Add these to the wok/large pan and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the ginger starts to turn a golden brown.
- Add the Moving Mountains® Beef Tender Strips and fry for 3-4 minutes, or until they start to gain some colour on them.
- Add the soy sauce and mirin to the pan along with the chilli flakes. Ensure the Tender Strips are covered with the liquid so that they absorb all of those flavours.
- Add the stir fry vegetables and cook for 5 minutes, giving them time to cook through and wilt. Squeeze the juice of half of a lime into the pan. If you find there is not enough liquid in the pan, add a further tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Once the vegetables have wilted, add the noodles, mixing them in with all of the ingredients already in the pan. Cook for a further 3 minutes or until all ingredients are piping hot.
- Split the stir fry into 4 portions. To serve, chop up the fresh chilli and spring onions. Sprinkle these generously on top and add a lime wedge to the side for that extra zing!