“A healthy way to grill veggies! Makes a great sandwich too!”
- 1/2 cup courgette, thickly sliced
- 1/2 cup red pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced yellow peppers
- 1/2 cup yellow squash, sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 16 large fresh button mushrooms
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 clove crushed garlic Photo by Jase Ess on Unsplash
- Place the courgette, red peppers, yellow peppers, squash, red onion, mushrooms, and tomatoes in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, soy sauce, lemon juice, and garlic; mix together. Pour over the vegetables. Cover bowl, and marinate in the refrigerate for 1/2 hour.
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- Lightly oil grate. Remove vegetables from marinade, and place on preheated grill. Cook for 12 to 15 minutes, or until tender.