16 Jun Mexican Potato Salad
Posted at 13:00h in Cookery Channel
- 2 lbs. red potatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 bunch spring onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 2 Tables. fresh lime juice
- 2 Tables chopped fresh cilantro or 1 T. dried
- Freshly ground pepper
- Place the potatoes in a large pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, cover, and cook 30 minutes, or until just tender.
- Remove from the heat, drain, and place in large bowl. Add the corn, tomato, and scallions. Combine the salsa and lime juice. Pour over the salad and mix well. Add the cilantro
and a few twist of pepper.
- Mix gently and serve at once or chill over night.