- 8oz firm tofu, drained & pressed
- 1 can chickpeas (or any other beans you may prefer), drained
- 2 tablespoons tahini or peanut butter
- 1 small can diced green chilies
- plenty of lemon/lime juice
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- 8 taco shells
- green onions
- tons of salsa
- lime wedges
- 2 cups of cooked rice (best if cooked in veggie stock!)
- Combine tofu, chickpeas, tahini/peanut butter, chilies, lemon/lime juice, and garlic in a food processor. Process until smooth.
- Heat the taco shells, and spoon tofu/bean mixture into shells.
- Garnish with veggies, and serve rice on side.