Well we have fallen in love with our George Foreman Grill…. It never crossed our minds before and we considered it as something for non vegan food perhaps …. however OMG how wrong were we?!
We had no idea that you can even use it indoors – so some fun for a winter vegan BBQ party with friends. However right now the sun is shining and there is something relaxing and fun about cooking outdoors.
The George Foreman Grill allows you to do much more than just make fantastic vegan burgers….. you can also make curries, chillis, pancakes, brownies, as well as gorgeous grilled veggies. Check out some of the vegan recipes on the George Foreman website too.
It is easy to use and easy to clean. We have loved experimenting and the feedback from family and friends was very impressive. The main thing for us is the taste and the reduced amount of fat – yes there is fat in your vegan burger!
- Cooks up to 15 portions of food, suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Non-stick easy clean removable plates
- Angled cooking plates drain away fat and grease from foods Into integrated drip tray
- Variable temperature control and gauge to view cooking temperature
- When the grill reaches the required temperature, the light will go out and will then cycle on and off as the thermostat operates to regulate the temperature
- Make 15 portions at once
- 2400 Watt power output
- Sloping design – fat easily slides away
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor cooking
- Can be used with a stand or placed on a worktop
You can create healthy and delicious meals for the whole family with this health grill from George Foreman. As it can make an impressive 15 portions at once, your guests will never leave with an empty stomach.
You won’t wait long to dive into your feasts either, thanks to its 2400 Watt power output. The intelligently-designed angled grill plates allow fat to run away from your food, meaning your dishes keep all the flavour.
This model is suitable for both indoor and outdoor cooking, so you can choose between dinner at the table or a barbeque in the garden. You even have the option of a handy stand, so you can make the most of your outside space.
VeggieVision TV says: “Flipping love love love this”.
Available at Argos and Amazon.
Super thanks to George Foreman for sending us this grill for this advertisement feature.