OMG we are LOVING these delicious Vegan Peanut Butter Protein Bars from the lovely people at No Evil Nutrition (Loving their name too!) The vegan protein powder and peanut butter gives these yummy bars a real protein boost too.
- 240 g Peanut Butter
- 25 g Coconut Flour
- 40 g No Evil Nutrition Vegan Protein Powder
- 85 g Dark Chocolate Chips
- 3 tbps Maple Syrup
- Combine your dry ingredients (protein powder & coconut flour) in a large mixing bowl
- Melt the Peanut Butter in a pan, then stir in the Maple Syrup
- Pour the sweetened peanut butter into the mixing bowl with the dry ingredients and mix well with a spoon or whisk until you’ve formed a thick batter
- Transfer your protein bar batter into a square cake or loaf tin lined with greaseproof paper
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave or using a glass mixing bowl place over a pan of boiling water
- Pour the melted chocolate over the top of the bar mixture, smoothing it out with a spatula or the back of a wooden spoon
- Place in the freezer for 30-40 mins so the bars can firm up and the chocolate set
- Remove from freezer and cut into 12 equal size bars
- Store in a airtight container in the fridge
We have been lucky enough to try several of the No Evil Nutrition range including their fabulous Organic Mushroom Blend that we popped into a smoothies and also added to mushroom soup for a real superfood boost! We love their Organic Super Greens too – added to smoothies, yoghurt, porridge or even mix with water.
We love that this brand is passionate about being sustainable as well as organic.