Vegan Healthy Alternative to Zombie Frappuccino! Perfect for Halloween or any day!
For the smoothie:
1 scoop of STRIPPD Vegan Lean Protein Powder Vanilla
480ml of unsweetened almond milk
44g of baby spinach
1 small avocado, peeled and pitted
1 frozen banana
For the whipped cream:
30g of raw cashews (soaked in water for 3h)
40ml of water
1/4 Tsp of vanilla extract
Pinch of salt
1/4 Tsp of Ashwagandha powder
1/4 Tbsp of beetroot powder
- Lay out all ingredients for the smoothie on your table plan.
- Throw all the smoothie ingredients into your blender.
- Blast on high for 30 to 60 sec until smooth & creamy, put in fridge to cool whilst your prepare the whipped cream.
- Lay out all ingredients for whipped cream on your table plan and drain the cashews and place them in blender with the water.
- Blitz on high power until no cashew pieces remain.
- Add vanilla extract, salt and beetroot powder and mix.
- Finally add the Ashwagandha powder and blend until your whipped cream thickens. Place your fresh dairy free whipped cream in the fridge to set
- Pour smoothie mixture in jars. For extra gory effect: mix ¼ of a tsp of beetroot powder with water and spread on top of the smoothie
- And finally, using a piping bag: pipe the whipped cream on the top using a star nozzle to make it look like a brain. Enjoy & happy Halloween!
STRIPPD’s vegan protein contains hemp which has fantastic cholesterol lowering qualities and is also packed full of fibre, as well as vitamins A, C and E. STRIPPD vegan protein costs £19.99 for 490g, and can be purchased from Superdrug or https://strippd-uk.com