Get up to some sneaky shenanigans with this delicious and playful vegan chicken-style burger recipe. We dare you to play with your food!
2 Fry’s Chicken-Style Burgers
1 small ripe avocado
1 tsp lemon juice
Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
2 burger buns, sliced in half (toasted, optional)
1 small beetroot, washed and grated
4 slices of tomato
4 slices of red pepper
4 olives, pitted
Toothpicks, for assembling the eyes
1. Prepare Fry’s Chicken-Style Burger using on pack instructions and set aside.
2. Place avocado in a bowl. Add lemon juice, season with salt and pepper and mash with a fork until smooth.
3. Spread the avocado mixture on the burger bun slices. Top with lettuce, then the beetroot, followed by a Fry’s Chicken-Style Burger, two slices of red pepper and two slices of tomatoes.
4. Add one pickle to form the “tongue”.
5. Using two toothpicks, secure an olive on each of them to make the “eyes”. Secure the eyes burger bun.
6. Repeat the same process with the second burger.
A big thanks to the Fry Family Food Co for this delicious and fun recipe.