Prep Time: approx. 10 Minutes
Cook Time: approx. 5 Minutes
“The tomatoes and cheese are marinated in oil, basil, and garlic, and then tossed with the hot linguine. The tomatoes are warmed and the cheese melts ever so slightly, creating a simple but delectable meal.”
- 1 (16 ounce) package linguini pasta
- 6 Roma tomatoes
- 1 pound shredded vegan mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Combine tomatoes, cheese, basil, garlic, olive oil, garlic salt, and black pepper in medium bowl. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain pasta, and transfer to a serving bowl. Toss with tomato mixture. Serve.
Nutrition at a glance
Total Fat 32g