“A really easy recipe that tastes equally good served hot, warm, or cold. Good for a packed lunch. Fettuccini or spaghetti both work great!”
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced (white parts only)
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water until done. Drain. Meanwhile, combine oil and onions in a small skillet.
- Saute over low heat until tender. Add ginger; cook and stir for 1 to 2 minutes. Mix in peanut butter, soy sauce, water, vinegar, sugar, and red pepper flakes. Remove from heat.
- Toss noodles with sauce, and serve.
Nutrition at a glance
amount per serving
Total Fat 25g