For that delicious vegan Valentines treat why not impress your someone special with some homemade dairy free chocolates…Spice things up in the kitchen and the bedroom on Valentine’s Day with CHOC Chick’s Eastern Spice Raw Chocolate Hearts 🙂
(makes approximately 30)
- 1 level teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 level teaspoon ground coriander
- 100g CHOC Chick organic raw cacao butter
- 6 tablespoons CHOC Chick organic raw cacao powder
- 3 tablespoons Sweet Freedom or agave
- 2 tablespoons rose water
- 1 handful pistachio nuts
- Shell the pistachio nuts and chop finely. Set aside.
- Set up your bain-marie on the hob over a low heat.
- Add the ground cumin and coriander to the bowl and stir occasionally.
- After three minutes, melt the cacao butter into the spices.
- Next, whisk in the cacao powder and agave until completely combined.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and stir in the rose water.
- Divide the mixture into small baking cups or chocolate molds and sprinkle with the chopped pistachios.
- Chill in the fridge or freezer until set.
Sourced ethically and directly from cooperatives in Ecuador, CHOC Chick’s single origin organic raw cacao powder comes from the Nacional Arriba Fino de Aroma cocoa bean. It’s minimally processed, so is free from dairy, sugar and additives.
Also included in CHOC Chick’s Kits are simple recipes, Sweet Freedom (natural sweetener made from fruit) and mini baking cases.
Galia Orme, founder of said: “Romance and sensory indulgence are what Valentine’s Day is all about – and neither are complete without chocolate. So we went that extra step further for this year’s celebration with a choice of seductive recipes that will melt the heart of any chocoholic.”
CHOC Chick’s Mon Amour Hearts Molds and Valentine’s mini baking cases for decadently healthy Valentine’s Day treats are in stock now at www.chocchick.com.
CHOC Chick products are available in over 400 stores across the UK, Europe and the USA. These include Holland & Barrett, John Lewis Food Halls, Harvey Nichols, Whole Foods Market UK, Whole Foods Market USA (North Atlantic region), Infinity Foods, Goodness Foods and Magasin Du Nord in Copenhagen.