“You can make this with leftover macaroni or pasta as a cheap, and easy dinner.”
- 1 Portion of any leftover pasta
- 1 Chunk of vegan butter
- 1 Clove garlic
- Dried basil
- Vegan parmesan
- Melt a little chunk of butter in a dinner bowl in the microwave.(about 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon)
- Rinse 1 leftover pasta in very hot water in a colander, drain well toss it in your dinner bowl.
- Take 1 peeled clove of garlic and shred on a small holed cheese shredder. Mix all together and microwave for 30 seconds, then add a couple dashes of dried basil and a few shakes of parmesan cheese.
- Mix it all well and eat it standing in the kitchen.