Prep Time: approx. 20 Minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
Calories: 561 per serving
“This Greek-style pasta salad would also be good tossed with fresh avocado and mint.”
- 1 cup uncooked macaroni pasta
- 1 (19 ounce) can chickpeas beans, drained
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 6 ounces vegan feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup pitted black olives
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
1. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta until al dente,
rinse under cold water and drain.
2. In a large bowl, combine the pasta, chickpeas, tomatoes, onion, garlic,
cheese, olives, salt, pepper, olive oil and lemon juice.
Toss together and refrigerate until chilled.