19 Mar The Most Photogenic Vegan Eateries Around The World
Not only are the amount of vegan restaurants and cafes booming around the world – we now have the most Instagram-able ones too!
Let us know if you have been to any of these – However we do feel there are plenty more in the UK!
Who doesn’t love to eat? Eating delicious food can influence our mood for the better and the presentation is just as important!
With that in mind, the plant-based gum company, Chewsygum.com, sought to find out what are the most photogenic vegan cafés/diners around the world. By collecting the number of hashtags per eatery they identified which one would make the best Instagram-worthy place to visit next.
- Brammibal’s Donuts (Germany) is the most photogenic vegan café in the world (6,611 hashtags).
- UK’s What the Pitta and Picky Wops, made it to the list of the most Instagrammable vegan food places worldwide.
- Some of the most photogenic vegan places are in the USA: Dixie Dharma, The Loaded Bowl and Orchard Grocer.
- Traveling to Estonia? The Vegan Restoran V is one of the most loved food places on Instagram.
- Japan’s Falafel Brothers and T’s Tantan have over 2,000 hashtags on Instagram.
- Travel to Mexico if you want to have great vegan coffee and get the most likes on your Instagram post – the Cali Café is one of the most photogenic in the world.
So, if you are vegan and planning a new holiday, these are the places where you can find the most beautiful vegan cafés/diners:
|Café||Country||No. of hashtags|
|What the Pitta||UK||3,121|
|Vegan Restoran V||Estonia||2,705|
|The Loaded Bowl||US||2,633|
Number one on the list is Brammibal’s Donuts, with over 6,600 Instagram hashtags. Located in Berlin, this vegan café and bakery will allow you to indulge in the most delicious looking desserts. If you have a sweet tooth, it’s worth traveling to Germany for the mouth-watering vegan desserts they are serving.
UK’s What the Pitta comes next, with 3,131 people posting their delicious food on Instagram. Located in Brighton and around London, if you are a kebab lover but you don’t eat animal produce this is the best place for you.
If you are thinking of traveling to Estonia but you’re worried about the vegan options, worry no more! Third on our list, the Vegan Restorn V located in Tallinn, the capital of Estonia, should be on your list if you are plant-based.
Going on that USA road trip you have always dreamed of? You can find some of the most photogenic vegan foods there! In fourth place on our list is Dixie Dharma (2,649 hashtags), followed by another USA favourite, The Loaded Bowl (2,633 hashtags).
Japan’s Falafel Brothers and T’s Tantan make the top 10 list of the most photogenic vegan food and drinks places around the world, both gathering over 2,000 hashtags on Instagram.
A big thanks goes out to Chewsygum.com for compiling this wonderful list.