27 Jun Crispy Roast Rosemary Potatoes
Prep Time: approx. 15 Minutes
Cook Time: approx. 30 Minutes
“This is a crisp, rosemary-scented alternative to fried potatoes.”
- 8 Yukon Gold potatoes, quartered
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, rosemary, oil, salt and pepper. Toss well to coat.
- Spread evenly onto cookie sheet and bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
Nutrition at a glance
Amount per serving
Total Fat 14g