500 grams of rolled oats (old fashioned large grained type)
100 grams Brown sugar
The juice of 2 large Oranges
½ teaspoon Nutmeg
½ teaspoon Cinnamon
Pinch of salt
½ teaspoon Almond essence
½ teaspoon Rose water
60 grams Crushed peanuts
60 grams Sunflower seeds
60 grams Sesame seeds
60 grams Flax seeds (linseed)
100 grams raisins
1. Preheat oven to 160 c
2. Mix together the oats, sugar
3. Add Nutmeg, Cinnamon, Pinch of salt, Almond essence& Rose water
to Orange juice
4. Add to oats mixture and stir with hands until all of mixture is moist.
5. Place on baking sheets in a hot oven and stir every 10 minutes.
6. During the final 10 minutes add the nuts and seeds
7. Allow to cool, then store in airtight containers.